Infernape Forums
hello I am Nape4 Infernapeforumsjoinoril
Infernape Forums
hello I am Nape4 Infernapeforumsjoinoril
Infernape Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join us to experience battles and trades on wifi!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hello I am Nape4

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

hello I am Nape4 Empty
PostSubject: hello I am Nape4   hello I am Nape4 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:10 am

Hello my name is nape4
glad to be here i come from the free Forums suppotr site this runs the fourm and also Wulfberg_Wolf_Clan.Forumclan site I perrty much know how to do everthing in a free Fourm like remove free fourm tag and more.

I do Better Banner then tiny pic.com I have a special program I use better then the online site has you can see below i just showing the 2 I can do

Banners
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

hello I am Nape4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello I am Nape4   hello I am Nape4 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:24 am

Appreantly the admin does not know or let Edit topic you need this it is highly recommend in case of spelling gammer or double post {img} code.

Being a Free Forum Tech supporter I know more then you so to change this you need to go to Admin Cp then General then go to Categories and forums then
Forum Permissions Control
.From this panel you can create, reorganize the categories and forums. A category represents a group of forums. To make a category appear on the homepage, you must place at least one forum inside the category
To edit, click on the category/forum.

Edit its own messages
fix member to that make shore it is checked beacuse you run in to complate's

Better Banner
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mercury

Mercury

hello I am Nape4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello I am Nape4   hello I am Nape4 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:47 pm

I think the admin already knows this. I agree with you that edit for all members should be added to the forum, but he thinks that people cause mischief when it's there.

Otherwise, hi, welcome to the forums
Back to top Go down

hello I am Nape4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello I am Nape4   hello I am Nape4 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:19 am

It's high recommend because i run forum with Raymond and my wife I know what to do its actly a permisson to the user group it self plus the fourm is over wigeted with to many box's puls the signture
Yannickbenjamin need to go it should be more open to member's. cause mischief did you know it's a good reason to ban your user if you do this it's not good for a forum and makes it less apleading to sign up for beucae the admin want you to mess up and cause trouble.
Back to top Go down

hello I am Nape4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello I am Nape4   hello I am Nape4 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:26 am

i know how Reputation works on the side of any topic reply you see a + - Sign this means you can give good rep+ or bad rep - so easy to a person if the admin didn't understand that.

I am A techial Free Forumer i know this and what everything does.
Back to top Go down

hello I am Nape4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello I am Nape4   hello I am Nape4 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:21 am

it does cause mistief... on rays my intro got changed to im a fat hairy man. dont ask. so i agree with the admin.
Back to top Go down

hello I am Nape4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello I am Nape4   hello I am Nape4 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:31 pm

You don't get do you without proper Editing topic you can easly mispell words etc or accdently double post a img codes dispite it or not you can easly cuase mischief It's like the admin is begging for it.
Back to top Go down
Jinketsu

Jinketsu

hello I am Nape4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello I am Nape4   hello I am Nape4 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:18 pm

I'm not sure that it is wise to go around telling people that "you know more than they do", because it is offensive. Maybe you do, but that is no reason to start acting like you are the Admin of a site. Please remember, as I do every day, that you are a Member, not a Staff Member, and you should not tell people how to do their job. Yannick does a fine job managing these forums, and I believe that everyone is satisfied with how things work, with the exception of small things, like editing and Signatures, but things are generally fine here.

Welcome to the Forums.
Back to top Go down

hello I am Nape4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello I am Nape4   hello I am Nape4 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:38 pm

I higher actlly A free forum support techial person which over ranks admins to any site.
Back to top Go down
SurgeXS

SurgeXS

hello I am Nape4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello I am Nape4   hello I am Nape4 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 12:33 am

You higher actlly or you hired actually?

Technical not techial.

If you want to sound believable, at least fix your grammar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello I am Nape4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello I am Nape4   hello I am Nape4 Empty

Back to top Go down

hello I am Nape4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infernape Forums :: Important :: Introductions-
Jump to: